Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The One Who Shares My Brain.



(Mary Fran, left Me, right)

This is me and my friend Mary Fran. We met our first month of college and clicked right away. Now we do everything together. Eat, class, crazy spontaneous movie nights. EVERYTHING. We even finish each others sentences sometimes. It's freaking amazing, especially when we've only known each other for 4 months. I wonder what we will be like in 4 years when we graduate from college together?!? I really hope that we stay crazy close and always finish each others sentences. 

We both listen to the same kind of music, anything but pure country, we LOVE 80's movies and wish that John Hughes had directed and produced our life. This is what we want, "John Cusack holding a boombox outside my window. Jake from Sixteen Candles waiting outside the church for me. Judd Nelson thrusting his fist into the air because he knows he got me. Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie, preferably one with a really awesome musical number for no apparent reason." That's our life right there, but I think that a lot of people want that and unfortunately only a few people got it. 








Mary Fran can make ice cream fly, and I can devour a dozen doughnuts in about 3 minutes. We make midnight Krispy Kreme runs all the time and go to Wal-Mart at 1am for ice cream....so she can make it fly! Thankfully there is a 24 Krispy Kreme and Wal-Mart 10 minutes down the road from our campus, otherwise I don't know what we would do with ourselves. There is also a Brusters 5 minutes down the road and they have some amazing ice cream, but they are only open until 11pm otherwise Mary Fran would be impressing the other customers with wonderful talents. 

1 comment:

  1. can i please just say how ridiculously much i love you right now?! <3 you're the bestest ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete