Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Roommates say what?!?

                               (Emily McKibben, left, Me, right)

So my roommate, Emily McKibben, and I met on move-in day. We were kind of quiet and shy. We didn't really know what to say because we didn't know anything about each other yet. We quickly started going places with each other hanging out outside of our room. Now we are pretty much inseparable, well except for school breaks.

We now do almost everything together. Go to the movies, make midnight Brusters and Krispy Kreme runs. We go to parties and clubs. I stalk her at work to keep her sane because of this guy John who likes to visit her every Thursday. I almost always wait for her to get off of work before I go to dinner so she doesn't eat dinner by herself. Yes, I am that awesome of a roommate.

Thankfully, we were paired together perfectly because unlike a lot of people on our campus, we get along. We listen to the same music, watch the same t.v shows, and are even OCD about how neat and tidy our room is. I just want to say that she is a freaking awesome roommate and I love her. We will probably be rooming together for the rest of our college days.

No comments:

Post a Comment