Friday, November 12, 2010

New Traditions



One of my favorite traditions at Converse is 1889 week. We all get to compete against our fellow sisters for the glory of winning spirit week and the 1889 cup. If I were to create a new tradition it would be a play off of 1889 week. I would get all of us beautiful women to dress up as if we were form the 1880's. We could even count it towards points just like we do for Purple Friday. It would really be in the spirit of the week and I think it would even bring us closer as a community since we would be able to see how they dressed and even lived back when the school was originally started. I don't know what else to say other than I think this is a really cool idea, obviously or I wouldn't have posted this.   :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I like this! And, you know, old yearbooks are up on the third floor of the library--you could even dress up as specific students or professors! Maybe even Miss Gee...

    ReplyDelete